2016年1月28日星期四

This article compares and reviews automatic swimming pool cleaners.


This article compares and reviews automatic swimming pool cleaners. My goal is to help you choose the best cleaner for your type of pool (above ground / inground). I will also share my experience of 30 years while examining the pros and cons of the top rated models available today.I have read many other pool cleaner reviews on the internet and none of them discuss pool design. If you have a cement / Gunite pool, you would not use the same pool cleaner as you would in a pool with a vinyl liner. Also, the best above ground pool cleaner, is not suitable for inground pools.Many others that discuss the pros and cons are either just looking at one model, or have a clear marketing agenda. I am looking at all vacuums and automatic robot cleaners, and simply telling you what I would do in your position, based on what I know and your pool type.

没有评论:

发表评论